Is Making Chicken Stock From Scratch Cost-effective? Making chicken stock from scratch can be a cost-effective way to add flavor …
chicken stock recipe
If you’re looking for a simple, easy and delicious chicken stock recipe, look no further than this one! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and can be made quickly in a pressure cooker or on the stovetop.
-1 chicken carcass
-1 onion, diced
-1 carrot, diced
-1 celery stalk, diced
-1 bay leaf
-1 teaspoon black peppercorns
-1 teaspoon dried thyme
-4 cups water
-1 cup white wine
– Place the chicken carcass, onion, carrot, celery stalk and bay leaf in a pressure cooker.
– Add the water, white wine and spices and seal the pressure cooker lid.
– Set the cooker to high pressure and cook for 30 minutes.
– Reduce the pressure and carefully remove the chicken stock from the pressure cooker.
– Serve immediately or store in the fridge for