There are a few different ways to restore a dry leather jacket. One is to apply a leather conditioner, which …
how to rehydrate leather jacket
Leather jackets can be a bit tricky to rehydrate, as they can be dry and stiff. Here are a few tricks to help you get the job done:
– Start by soaking your jacket in a bowl of warm water for around an hour. If the jacket is really dry, you may need to soak it for longer.
– Once it’s soaked, take it out and wring it out as much as you can.
– Put the jacket back in the bowl and add enough cold water to cover it.
– Let the jacket soak for around an hour, or until it’s completely rehydrated.
– Remove the jacket and let it air dry.