Liquid Hand Soap…any Zero Waste Ways? Liquid hand soap is one of the most common household items. It’s a popular …
zero waste liquid hand soap
Zero waste liquid hand soap is a great way to reduce waste and help conserve resources. It is also a great way to keep your hands clean and healthy.
To make a zero waste liquid hand soap, you will need:
-A container of soap
-A water source
-A fragrance or essential oil
– Soak the soap in water for a few minutes.
– Remove the soap from the water and place it in the container.
– Add the fragrance or essential oil.
– Place the filter over the top of the soap.
– Pour the soap into the container.
– Store the soap in a cool, dry place.
– When you are ready to use the soap, strain the liquid through the strainer.
– Use the soap as you would regular soap.